Translate

Translate

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Day 20, Kiting Day 15

Happy to report that I had another best kiting day. We even managed to take some pics ...



and a movie ...





It shows very which mistakes I make, first and most of all, my upper body should lean much more backwards. Also, i should be more backwards while turning. I also started to make curving turns, i.e. first you go to the switch stance and then you turn in a nice circle, unluckily the camera man did not manage to shoot them.

But the way it's my first IMovie project :), as they say travelling broadens the mind :).

Otherwise, last night we went to see a Capoeira training in the sports academy nearby:



And most importantly Ievunia, sent more pics from her Brazilian trip ... Just see and enjoy, she was lucky enough to see a Jaguar in the Pantanal :) !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment